Terms & Conditions
LEDAPT offer a 5 Year warranty on all items. (excluding Digital-Fuse) In order to be covered by the 5-year warranty, the following must be adhered to
- The installation of goods should only be carried out in accordance with the instructions supplied with the goods and relevant UK or European standards e.g. the latest edition of the I.E.E Wiring Regulations (BS7671) and should be installed by a qualified NIC:EIC registered contractor
- The Company will not be held responsible for failure of any goods due to installation in an improper environment, installation not in accordance with relevant regulations, improper working practice, misuse, negligent storage or accidental damage. All goods incorporating electronic components are protected against damage which may result from transient voltages on the mains supply
- The level of protection incorporated is generally in excess of the minimum level specified in the current international standards. It is the installer’s responsibility to ensure that electronic equipment is not subjected to transients above the international immunity standards. The Company does not take responsibility for damage to any goods caused by excessive mains transients
- All claims will be made void if accessories from different suppliers are used. For example, if a power supply from a different supplier is used in the project in question, of which LEDAPT product is faulty, the claim will be made void
This Warranty does not apply to any of the following situations:
- Products that have been improperly modified, adjusted or repaired after leaving Company’s premises
- Products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication or accident
- Products that are damaged due to improper configuration, design and/or layout
- Products that are damaged due to improper installation or connection
- Products used in an inappropriate location or in environmental conditions (temperature, humidity, moisture, etc.) outside the normal specified range
- Products used in connection with any components, devices or systems other than those explicitly approved as compatible with Company’s products and listed on Company’s website
- Electrical power surges and spikes
- Damage from lightning, high winds, hail, flooding, tornado, fire or other “acts of god”
- Products that are used for 14 or more consecutive hours each 24 hours
The Company shall not be responsible for any other expenses resulting from a Warranty claim, such as shipping, labour or other costs or expenses to remove, repair or install any defective, repaired or replaced product. Prior to confirmation of faulty items and therefore replacing the good, LEDPAT will hold the right to carry out testing for at least two (2) weeks to check production methods and raw materials used. Following acceptance within the warranty, the replacement product will be provided within an additional 2 weeks.
The Warranty period begins on the date of original shipment; if a product is replaced or repaired under this Warranty, the period does not start over, but the Warranty period for the replacement product maintains the Warranty period of the original product.
1.1 – Website
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through LEDAPT.com
LEDAPT.com contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
All trademarks reproduced on LEDAPT.com, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website
Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without LEDAPT’s prior written consent.
1.2 – Privacy & Security
Your privacy is the top of our agenda. We are also transparent in how we and why we collect, use and share information about you.
We will clearly state below, our policy, which information is collected, how use that information, how we share information collected, how we store information collected
If you do not agree with this policy, you may not access or use or services or interact in any interaction of our business.
Information is collected to build customer profiles which will aid in providing a secure and efficient purchase. This information contains general company information, names, email address and delivery address.
We will only obtain personal information to support in building a new customer account which will also aid in setting up your customer profile.
LEDAPT will not store any billing information. This will be handled by our payment software, squareup. We have selected to use squareup software to ensure that payments can be made with the upmost confidence in that secure payments will be made time after time.
Cookies and other analytical technology
How information is used
Under the GDPR, we are required to have a lawful basis/legitimate interest in the use of your personal data. This will usually be to be able to offer our service to you
Your personal data may be used for one or more of the following:
To carry out any obligations arising from any agreements entered into by us and you and to provide you with the information, products and services you request from us – To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer which you have enquired about or we may feel will be of interest to you. – To communicate with you to gain feedback on our products or services in order to improve them – To notify you of any changes to any of our services – To ensure that content from our site and publications are presented in the most effective manner for you – For internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes. – For recruitment purposes – To process payments and prevent fraudulent transactions to help protect our customers from fraud – To assess the effect of our advertising to you and other and to deliver other relevant advertising to you. – To comply with our contractual or legal obligations to share data with law enforcement
Under no circumstances will your information be provided to third parties